Have you struggled to get new staff and locums up to speed with your IT systems? Found the training component of an EPR deployment or upgrade a significant challenge? Seen your helpdesk bogged down with minor queries?
If so, it’s time to consider a fundamentally new approach to training, with flexible, bite-sized learning programmes, tips, tricks and help delivered in context from the systems people use day to day. All of this is made possible by ANCILE Solutions’ uPerform platform.
Join our webinar to find out more about the solution and how it can address the digital training challenges faced by the NHS and healthcare organisations internationally, as they look to build on the strides in digital adoption made during the coronavirus emergency.
Experts from ANCILE Solutions, international healthcare bodies and NHS trusts will be on hand to discuss how uPerform by ANCILE can support software adoption, advance digital maturity, and deliver on the promise of technology to support better care for patients.
Date: Wednesday, 2 December 2020
Time: 2pm GMT (9am EST)
Duration: 1 hour
- Bobby Zarr, Senior Director of Healthcare Strategy, ANCILE Solutions
- Andy Kinnear, former Director of Digital Transformation at NHS South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit
- Cindy Fedell, Executive Chief Digital and Information Officer, Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr. Neil Ralph, Head of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL), Health Education England
- David Kwo, Former Director of EHRS & Informatics at University College London Hospital