Clinician training is a key factor in the success of an Electronic Patient Record (EPR/EHR) project throughout its lifecycle. Due to disappointing results and high costs from classroom-based approaches, many hospitals are now considering a ‘hybrid’ approach to EPR training that focuses on ongoing eLearning. Many are unsure of its effectiveness, or how to make it work in reality.
Elisabeth TweeSteden Hospital (ETZ) and M Health Fairview are two hospitals that have recently successfully implemented hybrid learning for their EPRs. Join our webinar where we will be interviewing their representatives on:
- Why they chose to move to a hybrid approach to EPR training
- How they progressed and managed the new approach internally
- The improvements they’ve experienced, and their lessons learned
In addition, experts from the NHS, international healthcare bodies, and ANCILE Solutions will discuss their experiences of challenges & solutions to key IT systems training.
Date: Wednesday, 23 June 2021
Time: 15.30 hrs BST (16.30 hrs CEST)
Duration: 1 hour
- Anne Cooper (webinar chairman), Clinical Director of Ethical Healthcare Consulting; Chief Clinical Officer of mHabitat; and Non-executive Director of Yorkshire Ambulance Service
- David Kwo, EPR consultant; formerly the Director of EHRS and Informatics at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Jack Van De Langenberg, Training Advisor, Elisabeth TweeSteden Hospital (ETZ)
- Derek Harley, System Manager – Learning and Development System Manager for M Health Fairview and M Physicians
- Bobby Zarr, Senior Director of Healthcare Strategy, ANCILE Solutions