Sr. Account Manager, Enterprise
November 3, 2021by Deli Okafor
Sr. Account Manager, Enterprise Apply now
Posted: 1 month ago
Title: Sr. Account Manager, Enterprise
Location: Elkridge, MD, US
The role of uPerform Sr Account Manager is an exciting role supporting the implementation, optimization, and commercial success of uPerform within our client base.
The successful candidate will be able to provide our clients with needs-based analysis and recommendations for their uPerform platform. To be effective, the candidate will be able to position uPerform use and configuration to align with the client’s business goals and objectives. Must be able to establish and maintain technical & executive level contacts for assigned accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate client needs to suggest upsells with additional opportunity.
- Provide technical analysis and recommendations to clients to configure and optimize their uPerform platform.
- Answer product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain client relationships and drive client’s use of uPerform to maturity.
- Provide reports to ANCILE stakeholders on overall satisfaction of the client.
- Track account metrics.
- Support presentations and trade shows, client workshops, and other industry events.
- Track activity and communicate via corporate systems including Salesforce and Slack.
- Solicits and applies client feedback to improve service and ensure regular touchpoints are occurring.
- Works collaboratively with Sales and Customer Success to ensure cross-functional understanding of client goals and progress toward maturity with uPerform.
Key Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Minimum four years experience in SaaS Sales/Account Management.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn software value and basic technical level.
- Strong written communication skills, including procedure writing skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and ability to clearly present complex ideas in ways that end-user audiences understand.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work and in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized and analytical, with the ability to adapt and be creative to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- Experience with ERP or training software selling preferred.
Position location: Elkridge, MD or remote
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday
Travel requirements: Up to 50%