Solutions Engineer Apply now
Posted: 3 months ago
Title: Solutions Engineer
Location: Elkridge, MD
ANCILE Solutions, makers of uPerform – the fastest and easiest solution to help enterprises and healthcare organizations rapidly create, manage and distribute software learning content, is looking for a Solutions Engineer to help grow our business in the healthcare market.
The role of uPerform Solutions Engineer is an exciting and diverse role supporting the sales and marketing of ANCILE’s flagship software, uPerform.
The successful candidate will be able to provide technical sales support to maximize revenue bookings. This candidate will work closely with the ANCILE Sales team and our partners to scope, craft and deliver customer service engagements. Role responsibilities include providing onsite or virtual client presentations and POCs. To be effective, the candidate will be able to position uPerform after an analysis of the customer’s business goals, objectives, and needs of the business environment; offering software and service solutions as they directly relate to customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct software product demonstrations and sales presentations for prospective customers.
- Provide technical sales support to sales directors, prospective customers and partners.
- Support presentations and trade shows, customer workshops, and other industry events.
- Support proof-of-concept (POC) remotely and at customer sites.
- Enable clients by delivering product sales and services training.
- Understand the current and future technical challenges for clients, be able to formulate and execute an overarching technical strategy to feature uPerform as a customer-specific solution.
- Articulate the technical architecture of ANCILE’s products to partners and end clients in efforts to ensure successful transition from solutions to deployment.
- Provide post-sales support by developing accurate and comprehensive scope of work documents and designs that can be used as input to customer proposals and/or RFP responses and provide necessary detail and expectations to ensure an effective hand-off to the implementation team.
- Create and deliver compelling, client centric presentations and demos by connecting technical features to business drivers and pain points.
- Assist in response generation to RFI/RFPs and identify and create answers that provide value and benefits to our prospects.
- Responsible for various programs and initiatives that support ANCILE’s company goals. Including the development of infrastructure to facilitate partner and channel growth.
- Liaise with appropriate ANCILE staff to assist with general marketing initiatives and advise on the most effective ways in which to communicate to the ANCILE partner base to win new business and to build the ANCILE brand positively.
- Supports strategic channel relationships with key business partners. Works closely with the professional services and product support organizations.
- Works collaboratively with Sales Leadership globally to share expertise, resources, best practices, market knowledge and other forms of effective commercial information.
- Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external) to improve service.
- Supports the development of competitive analysis in the market.
Key Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Minimum three years of solutions experience for a SaaS company in the healthcare market with knowledge of Epic integration.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS, Server OS, Relational Databases (i.e. MS SQL), HTML, CSS, IIS, and the ability to analyze log files.
- Familiarity with VDI (Citrix or VMWare), Authentication (SAML, OAuth), and Active Directory.
- Strong written communication skills, including procedure writing skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and ability to clearly present complex ideas in ways that end-user audiences understand.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Professional approach and a self-starter attitude.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work on-site alone with clients or in a team environment.
- You must be self-motivated, highly organized and analytical, with the ability to adapt and be creative to solve problems.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.