Event Postponed until 2019 -- uNetwork Sydney
Thursday, September 06, 2018 09:00 AM
Location Name: Cliftons
Address: 60 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
uNetwork is a series of free events where uPerform users can meet, learn from, and exchange ideas and tips with uPerform administrators, authors, project managers, and strategists from around the globe – and around the neighborhood!
- 9:00 – 9:30 am - Registration and Networking
- 9:30 – 10:00 am - Welcome to Sydney uNetwork 2018 and Introductions. Eric Grosgogeat, ANCILE CEO.
- 10:00 -10:30 am - What's New in uPerform and Future Roadmap. Learn about the exciting new features of ANCILE uPerform 5.4x as well as get an idea of future product direction and timelines. Harm Mescher, Sr Director EMEA & APJ.
- 10:30 – 11:00 am - Coffee Break.
- 11:00 – 11:15 am - In-Application Help Across All Your Web Based Applications – using Chrome! Kym Dillon, Professional Services Manager & Solutions Engineer APJ.
- 11:15 – 12:00 pm - Workshop: uPerform Cloud Test Drive. Take a hands-on test drive tour of our new cloud software. We will create a report and navigate the new interface, which includes a Management Center, Learning Library, Improved Reporting Features and ability to manage third-party eLearning Content. Kym Dillon, Professional Services Manager & Solutions Engineer APJ.
- 12:00 – 12:30 pm - Moving to the Cloud – How do we do this? Understand what is needed from a resource and time perspective to make the move from your on-premise uPerform instance to a uPerform cloud instance. (steps, activities, required resources, security & data privacy considerations, test environment. Maryanne Gul, APAC Sales Director.
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm - Lunch & Networking. Enjoy your lunch whilst networking with your peers from other organisations.
- 1:30 -2:00 pm - Customer Presentation – Adrijana Brown, Training and Applications Support Analyst, Holcim
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm - Workshop. Getting the most out of uPerform. During this workshop we will discuss and address common challenges around the uPerform, including removing the Flash message from Simulation/Course launch pages, building a Quick Guide for content developers and/or reviewers and designing your own eLearning page stencil. Kym Dillon, Professional Services Manager & Solutions Engineer APJ.
- 3:00 – 3:15 pm - Closing Remarks and Survey Draw. Please don't leave early without submitting your conference survey and letting us know your thoughts about the user group conference. You may be rewarded with a pleasant surprise! Harm Mescher, Sr Director EMEA & APJ.