Sr. Software Engineer Apply now
Posted: 3 months ago
Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Elkridge, MD
ANCILE, makers of uPerform – the fastest and easiest solution to help enterprises and health care organizations rapidly create, manage and distribute software learning content, is looking for an experienced, passionate, Sr. Software Engineer who will be a member of the Software Development & Innovation Group (SDIG team) that manages the flagship product uPerform.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience developing, testing, and maintaining high quality software solutions by applying the principles of agile development. The Sr. Software Engineer should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and can champion a developmental vision to meet and exceed ANCILE’s standards of quality and excellence.
We are most interested in hiring strong technology people with a can-do attitude!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver world-class software products.
- Contribute to agile team excellence including sprint planning, story refinement, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Employ influence-based leadership while contributing to technology strategy in collaboration with the Corporate Architecture Group.
- Support one or more services by developing software, writing unit tests, and assisting with testing and test automation as necessary.
- Contribute to the evolution of the single tenant on-premises application to a resilient multi-tenant SaaS application.
- Agile experience (CSM strongly preferred).
- 1-4 years of cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, other).
- Working knowledge of at least two other languages.
- Results-oriented mentality and superior problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot unfamiliar code bases.
- Motivated self-starter, who is highly results driven, takes enormous pride in your work & demonstrates a high degree of enthusiasm for engineering excellence & ongoing self-development.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science
- Disciplined with Test Driven Design
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, SNS, SQS, CloudFormation, ElastiCache, …)
- Experience with search technologies, specifically ElasticSearch
- Working knowledge of authentication schemes and/or security implementations
- Recent experience with tools and methods for data integration and analytics for business applications
- Web design experience, specifically Vue.js
- Database management and design (Entity Framework)
- Experience with a CI/CD pipeline, specifically TeamCity
- Experience with implementing enterprise-level industry standards like SAML, OAuth, 508 Requirements, SCIM, SCORM, xAPI
It’s exciting to work for a company where innovation, passion and customer focus is at the core of the business. At ANCILE, we creatively explore new ideas, products, and processes – we are never satisfied with the status quo. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is innovation.
ANCILE Solutions, Inc. provides solutions that enable organizations to realize the full potential of their technology investments by creating, delivering, and sustaining moments of understanding that drive user adoption across the entire software lifecycle. ANCILE’s award-winning solutions, including ANCILE uPerform have been chosen by over 19 million users and more than 4,400 customers across the globe, including half of the Fortune 100. For additional information, please visit http://www.ancile.com.