Software Onboarding & Enablement Lead (SaaS)
June 14, 2021by Deli Okafor
Software Onboarding & Enablement Lead (SaaS) Apply now
Posted: 4 months ago
Title: Software Onboarding & Enablement Lead (SaaS)
Location: ANCILE HQ in Elkridge, MD (Open to Remote Work, except in Colorado)
ANCILE, makers of uPerform – the fastest and easiest solution to help enterprises and health care organizations rapidly create, manage and distribute software learning content, is looking for a Software Onboarding and Enablement lead to support our continued growth and expansion in our current health care implementation practice.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with all other ANCILE departments as you help our customers successfully implement the uPerform solution within their complex technical environments. You will engage customers at all levels and at all stages of the customer lifecycle and ensure customers are successfully implementing critical functions of the uPerform solution. You will utilize lessons learned and best practices and manage both ANCILE and customer resources to ensure sound project management to achieve our shared goals.
If you have a track record for building strong customer relationships, managing internal and external resources to ensure project timelines are met and/or exceeded and have Epic build experience, then we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience performing development, design, build and validation work in Epic as well as adept Project Management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage repeatable and scalable uPerform implementation approach for our Healthcare customers.
- Act as primary lead from ANCILE assisting our customers with the Epic build and integration activities.
- Drive successful uPerform implementation projects that ultimately result in accelerating our customers’ time to value, expanded usage and adoption and increased satisfaction and advocacy.
- Assist in managing all facets of a customer’s uPerform implementation, including expectation setting, resource allocation (internal and external), monitoring deliverables and progress against project milestones, identification of project risks and development of mitigation plans.
- Engage internal ANCILE resources to ensure defined and consistent implementation approach is fully understood and executed.
- Partner with ANCILE internal resources to produce customer-facing communications and project plans, such as presentations for various decision-making audiences to educate customers on uPerform’s core strengths and current/future project activities.
- Represent the healthcare customer’s voice to internal stakeholders. Prepare reports/presentations to communicate potential improvement opportunities within respective departments. Understand our healthcare customer’s business strategies and influence positive developments for uPerform and our customers.
- Share expertise, resources, best practices, lessons learned & market knowledge.
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience as Epic build analyst.
- Demonstrable project management success showcasing ability to consistently meet or beat project milestones and project deadlines.
- Must have intermediate/advanced knowledge of standard computer software applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- PMP Certified (preferred)
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong written communication skills, including development of project plans and summary reports
- Strong verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and ability to clearly present complex ideas in ways that end-user audiences understand
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional approach, rapid learner and a self-starter attitude
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work within a variety of situations across all levels of management
- Epic Credentialed or Principal Trainer experience
- Experience in development, design, build, and validation in Epic
Position location: ANCILE HQ in Elkridge, MD (Open to Remote Work, except in Colorado)
Travel requirements: Minimum of 10% travel expected