EMEA Healthcare Sales Director
October 12, 2021by Deli Okafor
EMEA Healthcare Sales Director Apply now
Posted: 1 week ago
Title: EMEA Healthcare Sales Director
ANCILE seeks motivated, energetic and self-directed sales professionals with solid business discipline and strong sales abilities. Our SaaS products are in high demand in the Healthcare Software arenas. We want to support and build an effective sales force to meet this surge.
The EMEA Sales Director will play a fundamental role in acquiring new customers in the Healthcare space. You must be comfortable with ‘cold calling’ leads in the Healthcare space to generate interest in our solution and establish (and run) face-to-face meetings. In addition, you are expected to build on relationships with existing customers and expand the usage of our solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive ANCILE’s Software Products and Professional Services sales bookings in the healthcare space
- Manage Book-of-Business and key reporting functions including Salesforce.com
- Compose and deliver client presentations, solution demonstrations and proposals
- Build, maintain and manage client relationships and client adoption, increasing revenue from the existing customer base
- Qualify leads and uncover new sales opportunities within the customer base
- Develop a sales and pipeline plan for all major client relationships that detail plans for exceeding assigned sales targets
- Meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals for the assigned territory
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Marketing and Business Development Executives to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities
- Communicate the ANCILE brand and solutions through in-person meetings, by phone, email and social media
- Increase customer engagement and adoption of our platform through knowledge of ANCILE products
- Attend conferences, webinars and virtual events
- Obtain customer feedback and provide product improvements to the development team
Education, Experience and Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
- 3-5 years in selling SaaS products to healthcare clients
- 3-5 years direct sales, or indirect experience in the software sector
- Good understanding of EMR/EHR products such as Epic, Cerner, AllScripts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers/prospects
- High level of motivation, self- starter and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue achievement
- Demonstrable sales success in consistently (over) achieving sales quota
- Ability to conduct effective solution demonstrations, written proposals, etc.
- Ability to travel significantly (30%+)
- Languages: Working knowledge of English other European languages desirable
Position will be located at home office in UK.