New version adds significant enhancements for content developers and employees
ELKRIDGE, Md., July 24, 2012 – ANCILE Solutions, Inc., a global developer of learning and performance software solutions used by more than half of the Fortune 100, today announced the latest release of its award-winning learning software products, ANCILE uPerform™ and ANCILE uPerform™ Express. The new release provides significant enhancements for developing and viewing elearning, documentation, and simulation content.
For content developers, ANCILE uPerform™ and ANCILE uPerform™ Express 4.5 provide new features to develop engaging content and manage course resources, including the ability to:
- Increase learner interaction through mode-specific note and action sequence timing during simulation playback
- Significantly reduce editing and maintenance time through centralized management of embedded images, simulations, and other resources
- Fully customize course, simulation, and guided help playback output to meet style and branding requirements
For employees, ANCILE uPerform™ and ANCILE uPerform™ Express 4.5 content is enhanced through the addition of features that bring a richer learning experience and access to additional learning content. Some of these new features include:
New stencils to view video content
- Support for animated GIF files in image areas and hotspots to increase learner engagement and interaction with content
- Easy access to additional content via a new Resources panel within courses, providing a one-stop-shop for multiple content types around a topic or course
- Employees can access this content on mobile devices and take advantage of existing collaboration features to share feedback and best practices.
“More and more organizations are increasing worker productivity by extending their learning beyond the classroom into real-time, on-the-job performance support. ANCILE uPerform 4.5 enables organizations to deliver highly interactive learning and performance support to their employees – wherever they are, whenever they need it,” said Dave Lingg, Vice President of Development Operations at ANCILE.
The ANCILE uPerform™ products have been awarded numerous accolades, including awards for excellence in the Best Advance in Performance Support Technology and the Best Advance in Technology for Rapid Authoring, by Brandon Hall, the preeminent research and analyst organization focused on developing research-driven solutions to drive organizational performance.
ANCILE uPerform™ is rebranded and sold by SAP as SAP Productivity Pak. ANCILE uPerform™ Express is rebranded and sold by SAP and HP as SAP Productivity Composer and HP Adoption Readiness Tool (ART), respectively.
ANCILE supports more than 3,500 customers in over 80 countries from their offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, Singapore, and Australia.