Learning and performance software company secures industry awards and more than 300 new customers in 2011
Elkridge, Maryland, January 12, 2012—ANCILE Solutions, Inc., a global company that develops learning and performance software products, today announced highlights of 2011, the company’s first full year of operation since its divestiture from RWD Technologies. Key successes include industry recognition; opening a new headquarters in Elkridge, Maryland; and the addition of nearly 1 million new users to its install base.
ANCILE develops, sells, implements, and supports ANCILE uPerform™, ANCILE uPerform™ Express, ANCILE uLearn™, and ANCILE uBenchmark™. During 2011, ANCILE licensed more than 920,000 new users of its products and welcomed an additional 330 new customers. A sampling of new or additional license purchases in 2011 include the following customers: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Tyco Electronics Corporation, Cardinal Health, Hydro Québec, Tyson Foods, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Estée Lauder, Inc., Kraft Foods, Inc., PSEG Services Corporation, Teléfonos de México, Banco do Brasil, Reckitt Benckiser Group, Electrolux, YKK Corporation, Essar Steel, MediaCorp Pte Ltd., and Singapore Power Ltd.
In addition, ANCILE received numerous industry and local awards, including:
- Recognition as a Baltimore Sun Top Workplace for 2011
- 2011 Developing Economic Value Award from the Howard County (Maryland) Economic Development Authority
- Finalist in The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Maryland Chapter’s 2011 Deal of the Year Award competition
- Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training, Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Technology Awards, Bronze award
- Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Small- and Medium-Sized Business, Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Technology Awards, Silver award
- SAP Solution Extension Partner Award from SAP. SAP resells ANCILE uPerform™ and ANCILE uPerform™ Express as SAP Productivity Pak and SAP Productivity Composer, respectively.
“Our employees delivered outstanding success in 2011,” said Frank Lonergan, CEO of ANCILE. “A highlight for me personally this year was our selection as a Top Workplace in Baltimore. We take great pride in our talented team and the recognition from our employees is particularly gratifying. We added more than 30 employees across the globe in 2011—it’s these new hires and our existing team who will be key to another great year in 2012.”