Employee learning: Automated content creation & management software
uPerform is an authoring and content management tool that delivers targeted, high-quality learning content to employees. It allows authors with no programming experience to create, edit, and publish procedures, task-based simulations, and eLearning courses, and then quickly deploy the content to the entire workforce via the web.
“uPerform truly helped us reduce the time to competency.”
- ESCO Corporation
What sets uPerform apart is its collaborative approach to the learning process. uPerform gives end users the ability to provide feedback to content creators and share knowledge amongst peers. These features enable organizations to continually evolve their educational content, while capturing and managing invaluable frontline experience.
- Record virtually any Microsoft Windows application, SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft to create a single-source document and learning simulation.
- Quickly develop and deploy eLearning courses.
- Publish content in multiple formats, including HTML, PDF, PPT, and Word.
- Leverage content management functionality such as versioning, workflow, collaboration, search, and reporting.
- Deliver web-based performance support and context-sensitive help directly from end user applications.
- Provide users with personalized homepage access for favorite content, discussions, and notifications.
- No programming experience required to create content
- Template-based authoring to ensure consistency
- Enterprise-wide, centralized capability to manage needs of specific business units
- Seamless integration with learning management systems, such as uLearn, and other SCORM- or AICC-conformant LMSs
- Client application compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista Business, and Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or Enterprise
- Server application compatible with Microsoft Windows Server; SQL Server, Oracle, or IBM DB2
- Single Sign-On, HTTPS, and virtualization support
- Integration with SAP Solution Manager and HP Quality Center
- User interface and customizable boilerplate text available in over 30 languages
Hear how learning starts with ANCILE uPerform at Orange County Public Schools in Florida, US