- 9:30 am – Set Up / Registration (45 Minutes)
- 10:15 am – 1st Speaker Session (60 Minutes)
- 11:15 am – 1st Break / Network (30 Minutes)
- 11:45 am – ANCILE Road Map (45 Minutes; Lunch Buffet available)
- 12:00 – Lunch / 2nd Break (30 Minutes)
- 12:30 pm – 2nd Speaker session (60 Minutes)
- 1:30 pm – Panel Discussion (30 Minutes)
- 2:00 pm – Q&A (30 Minutes)
Speaker Lineup – Houston
Global Training & Development Manager
Crane Worldwide Logistics – IAH
As the Global Training and Development Manager for Crane Worldwide, Texas A&M alum Bryan and his department support a fast-paced freight forwarding organization. Crain utilizes ANCILE uPerform to produce work instructions for over 30 different products, publishing over 350 work instructions to its learning management system, and tracking and tracing work instruction activity per user. Crane’s keen sense of urgency for internal clients is driving Bryan’s efforts to become a more structured and disciplined learning organization.
Advisor, IT Architecture & Governance
Linda has been in the Oil and Gas industry for over 22 years working for Hess Corporation where she has led over 40 strategic IT and business initiatives providing direction for change management and training. Currently, Clemson and Louisiana State University graduate Linda is an Advisor within global IT Portfolio and Planning services and the ANCILE relationship manager – supporting a vision of driving the development and sustainment of critical skills in change management across the enterprise for a direct impact on profitability.