We’re hosting user group events – aka IPUG/uPUG – in the US, Germany, and Australia in a few weeks. There’s still time to register to take advantage of this once-per-year opportunity to network with fellow users, learn more about features and functions, and hear best practices.
Our theme for this year’s events is ‘Putting Smart Heads Together’. And we’ve already got oodles of smart folks registered from organizations like Fluor, University of Tennessee, Delta, Bridgestone, Kimberly-Clark, Clorox, Pfizer, REI, Walmart, PepsiCo, Tyson Foods, Jemena, LeasePlan, BASF, Carlsberg, and Perfetti van Melle.
From ANCILE team members, you’ll be hearing on topics such as:
- Context-Sensitive Search Anywhere
- Keeping Your Managed Documents Well Managed
- Changes in Course – Full Speed Ahead
And we’ve built in plenty of time for informal networking and fun activities.
Each year we receive great feedback from our attendees:
- “Great networking and brainstorming event! I learn something new every year!”
- “I am always impressed with how well the conference is organized and how helpful and friendly the ANCILE team members are. I learn something new every year that I can implement into my uPerform projects.”
Register today and find out why IPUG/uPUG is a can’t-miss event:
- Registration for Lake Tahoe, California
- Registration for Mainz, Germany
- Registration for Sydney, Australia
Questions about one of our events? Shoot us an email at info[at]ancile.com.